Thursday, October 23, 2008

9 days?

Really? That's what the NY marathon emails I receive said today. Tapering has been nice. I still worry but am letting go of that. I guess it's all normal.
Now it's down to the final planning--
  • Download music for my mp3-I have a list
  • Get some thick, warm clothes at the thrift store that I can donate on the race. We will spend about 3 hours on Staten Island freezing before the race starts.
  • Get more Powergel (strawberry/banana)
  • Put rubberbands on my running belt for gels and try it
  • Pack bag of warm clothes for after race party
  • Fundraise!
  • Email supporters with an update
  • Laminate little words of support received from friends and family and picture of my kids-making something I can read/see when I hit mile 15
  • Hydrate
  • Carbo load
  • stretch

No comments: