Friday, May 30, 2008

Let's run the New York Marathon!!!!

I'm going to do it. I am going to run 26.2 miles in November for Team Hole in the Wall. This is a really amazing camp where in a nurturing carefree, physically safe and medically sound setting, children with serious life threatening illnesses can just be kids. I had seen the ads for this group in Runner's World over the last year and always thought they were an incredible organization. Now I have the honor of running to raise funds to send a child to camp. I need to raise at least $3000 to send one child, free of charge to them, to camp.

You can be a part of this too!
* Make a donation
* Contact your friends, family and coworkers to donate
* Host a fundraiser

In return you will allow a child to go to camp and be part of a marathon experience...my first!

So here is how you can help.
Go to my Team Hole in the Wall
Click "support Cecily"
Make a donation
then have your friends and family donate

No comments: