Saturday, March 15, 2008

Back to the Travel blog!!!

J and I are leaving for two weeks to NYC and Europe alone...yep...ALONE. Still hasn't really sunk in on that part. Maybe once we are on the plane wondering where the kids have gone. I am feeling a little sad though second guessing our decision. At the same time the kids will be well loved by their grown up cousins and Auntie. They have already attached themselves to them today.

J and I will be landing in NYC tomorrow evening and going to The Pogues and Billy Bragg concert. From there we will spend 2 nights and off to England to see Csaba and his family again for a few days. Ireland...James will finally get to see it. Then Scotland which I managed to miss on the last trip to Europe.

I hope to make this a combo travel and training journal. I am praying the weather is sane and cooperative to allow us to run in every city/town we visit.

No comments: